Incredible Home Ready for the new Owners!
Price Guide – $715,000+
Fantastic family home with a versatile floorplan that combines indoor and outdoor living with ease!
A very well presented three bedroom home with the additional option of a study room or 4th bedroom. Situated in the ever popular area of the Gungahlin Ponds, wonderful cycling and walking trails – you will not want to miss out on this opportunity.
On entry leading to the home you will be surprised with the level of privacy and this continues throughout the home. To the right you have a separate living space and opposite this you’ll find the generous main bedroom with ensuite. The center of the home offers space, dining, an incredibly functional kitchen and passage to the large outdoor covered pergola areas. The spaces work so well you will feel no need to improve or add anything as it has all been done for you.
To the left of the main living are bedrooms two and three, both with built-in robes and the main adjacent main bathroom offers a bath, shower, separate w/c and convenient internal oversized double garage.
A short stroll to the Lakes Golf Club and a short distance to Gungahlin Marketplace and light rail, while nature trails around Gungahlin Pond are only metres away. The property offers a great location and a home that has been built well with low maintenance gardens and ample storage.
The Owner’s Favourite Part: The two segregated covered pergola areas combining well with the indoor space of the home.
– Situated in an established popular suburb with close proximity to Gungahlin Ponds
– Installed solar panels make for energy efficient living
– Functional flow creating lovely indoor and outdoor areas to be used year round
– Recently refreshed laminated & tiled flooring throughout the home
– Ducted vacuum system
– Ducted heating system
– Split system heating and cooling in family room
– Good sized master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
– Internal laundry
– Oversized garage with internal access
– Shed attached to home
– Vegetable garden
– Spacious open plan family/dining space
– Free flowing updated kitchen
– Gas cooktop and electric oven
– Close proximity to Gungahlin Town Centre
– Close proximity to local schools, playing fields, local shops. Light rail and public transport
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 161.13m2
– Garage Size: 39.5m2
– Porch Size: 8m2
– Covered Alfresco: 12m2
– Under Roof Line: 220.63m2
– Block Size: 559m2
– Council Rates: $2,540 pa
– UV $363,000 (2019)