19/11 Clingan Street Wright, ACT 2611
When looking for a town home, do not settle for minimal living size!
Low maintenance home that enjoys larger living areas than typical three bedroom designed houses. This could be your next home or investment opportunity awaiting your inspection, and also securing for future growth.
Enjoying a wonderful aspect and location, along with generously proportioned floorplan, this town home offers space and comfort, along with privacy and scenic views.
Upstairs level consists of study nook, three good sized bedrooms, master with walk in robe, ensuite and ample storage.
Lower level has large living/lounge space, dual entry kitchen area central to the home, dining space, laundry and powder room. The home has neutral colour tones throughout as well as a private and secure corner location.
– Total combined areas of 217m2 – approx.
– Generously proportioned enjoying 137m2 of living space alone – approx.
– Master with WIR and Ensuite
– Bedroom 2 and 3 with BIRs and scenic views
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Quality stainless steel appliances
– Stone bench tops in Kitchen
– Front and rear private courtyard areas
– Corner highset positioned town home
– Close to public transport and recreational facilities/playgrounds
– Walking distance to Coombs shopping village – almost complete
– Short distance to Coombs primary school
– Close proximity to Cooleman Court, arterial roadways, Stromlo Forest Park
– Close proximity to later stage inclusion of Canberra’s Tram line
– Views toward Canberra City
– Ground Floor 68m2 – approx.
– Front Courtyard 26m2 – approx. with direct access to living/lounge area.
– Upper level 64m2 – approx.
– Separate private two car garage area 37m2 – approx.
– Plus, Additional rear courtyard area with direct access to dining area.
– Body Corporate including Sinking Fund: $2,730.38 – approx.
– Current tenancy agreement till 27 July 2018 at $580 per week.
– Constructed 2017
– Total number of residences within complex: 61
– EER 3.5