192/60 College Street Belconnen, ACT 2617
How often does it all come together? Everything you need and want in the one place at the one time? Well now it has; the perfect opportunity for working professionals, first home buyers and investors.
The apartment offers a well-designed, open floor plan, allowing cascading entertainment and flowing conversation from the kitchen to the living space through to the balcony. A generous master bedroom with views, walk-in robe and adjoining bathroom makes the chaotic morning rush seem like a walk in the park. While the spacious second bedroom offers large built-in robes.
Walk from the lounge room to the lake, from the markets to your kitchen, or from the university to your balcony with unobscured views. Apartment life in Belconnen offers the best of both worlds; the ease and accessibility of transport, restaurants, cultural institutions and entertainment of city living, mixed with seemingly endless space of surrounding parkland.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The convenience that the property offers and the light-filled living areas.
– Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge rooms
– North East Facing Balcony
– Access to communal courtyard and pool
– Electric cooktop and oven
– Two Generous sized bedrooms
– Two way access to main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
– One basement parking space with storage cage
– Split system heating and cooling in living and master bedrooms
– Perfect for professionals, first home buyers, down sizers and investors
– In close proximity to Hospitals, Westfield Belconnen, Restaurants, Educational Institutions and Lake Ginninderra.
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 84m 2
– Balcony Size: 18m2
– Year Built: 2011
– EER: 6.0
– Body Corporate: $717.62 per quarter
– Rental Estimate: $460 – 490 per week