Modern House. Low Maintenance Lifestyle.
Private and peaceful, this two-storey, free-standing house occupies its own 320m2 approx. block in a quiet, leafy street. It is enviably set within easy access to schools, parks, Queanbeyan city centre and arterial roads to Canberra CBD and Airport.
Perfectly appointed for its new owners to enjoy an easy care lifestyle of absolute convenience, this well-presented home has neutral interiors and modern inclusions. The functional floorplan boasts a separate lounge and open plan kitchen/family space, which opens out to a large north-facing deck/courtyard area. To the side of this space lies an in-built barbecue. Large sails over these spaces allow for entertaining year round. While the relaxing ambience and low maintenance of the outdoor space is perfect for entertaining and everyday living.
The bedrooms are segregated upstairs. The master features an ensuite with his and her basins, walk-in robe plus private balcony access while the other bedrooms have built-in robes. The modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower services the other bedrooms. A study nook completes upstairs.
A double garage plus additional off-street parking for two vehicles provides adequate car accommodation for any buyers’ needs.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: It’s the perfect atmosphere for relaxed living and entertaining without all the maintenance.
– Contemporary two-storey, free-standing house
– North-facing living spaces including separate lounge and open plan family room
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances and ample bench space
– Downstairs powder room – ideal for visitors
– Master suite with walk-in robe, private balcony and ensuite
– Three other bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom features separate bath and shower
– Upstairs study nook
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Double garage plus off street parking
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block size: 320m2
– House size: 212m2
– Garage: 37.9m2
– Total under roofline: 250m2