2/12 Donald Road Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Private, peaceful and simply delightful, this well-maintained single level townhome is perfectly appointed to enjoy an easy care lifestyle of absolute convenience. It is enviably set in a small complex of only three within easy access to schools, parks, and Queanbeyan city centre.
The home boasts multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces including an open plan family/meals/kitchen area, separate living room and two gorgeous courtyards – one with covered pergola. The two bedrooms both have in-built robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with separate bath and shower A single lock-up garage plus additional car space, European laundry and garden shed complete this gorgeous home.
Owners’ Favourite Part: Easy living with great neighbours.
– Single level townhome in complex of three
– Open plan kitchen/meals/family room plus separate living room
– Ducted gas heating
– Front, fully enclosed courtyard
– Second courtyard features private alfresco
– Generous kitchen with large pantry, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Two bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Neutral interiors, skylights
– European laundry
– Single lock-up garage with internal access plus car space
– NBN connectivity
– Short drive Queanbeyan city centre
– Close to parks and schools
– Easy access to Canberra CBD
– Living size: 91m2
– Year Built: 2006
– Council Rates: $437 per quarter
– Body Corporate: $352 per quarter
– Estimated Rent: $420 per week