Modern. Affordable. Stylish.
With three remaining apartments – each boasting a different floorplan, there is an option to suit all buying criteria.
Proudly developed by Glav Corp, Uptown is another example of a high-quality product that is affordable and sustainable.
Uptown presents a stunning mix of contemporary light-filled living spaces with an efficient layout and generous proportions including expansive balconies. Designed for the occupier seeking the ideal location, security, design and finishes, Uptown is an opportunity not to be missed.
Located on the fringe of Gungahlin Marketplace, where an eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and other speciality stores lie, Uptown offers unrivalled convenience.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Uptown offers its occupiers a lifestyle of ultra-convenience – making it the perfect home for the owner or the savvy addition to an investor’s portfolio.
Luxury features include;
– Architecturally designed development in desirable location
– Generously proportioned open plan living space
– Stylish kitchen with quality Italian appliances and designer stone benchtops
– Expansive balcony – the perfect platform for relaxed entertaining
– Large mirrored, built-in robes
– Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathroom
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Intercom entry and lift access from the foyer to your level only
– LED downlights throughout
– NBN ready
– Continuous hot water
– Light Rail and other transport options on your doorstep
– Located on the fringe of Gungahlin marketplace and its array of amenities
– Easy commute to sought-after educational institutions
– Secure basement parking for two vehicles plus storage cage
Unit 114 – $450,000+
– 80m2 of well-appointed living space
– Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two car spaces
– Balcony of 26m2 captures east aspect
– Positioned on the sixth floor
– EER: 7.2 stars
Unit 72 – $530,000+
– 108m2 of living across a single level
– Three bedrooms, three bathrooms and two care spaces
– Superb entertaining balcony offering 22m2 of space
– EER: 8.2 stars
Unit 137 – Roof top living, where the sky is the limit – $590,000+
– Two-storey apartment
– 98m2 of living combined with a massive 35m2 balcony
– Boasts top floor position
– Superb views of the Brindabella Mountains from your private rooftop terrace
– Premium inclusions
– Gas SMEG appliances
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Custom stone top vanity with mirrored cabinet
– EER: 6.4 stars