The Perfect Family Home
A true family sanctuary, this beautifully presented property was constructed with the family in mind. The single level layout offers multiple light-filled, living options – each generously proportioned. The hub of the home is an expansive informal living area with dedicated games, family and meals spaces. Floor-to-ceiling windows capture the picturesque gardens, while a large glass sliding door connects the meals area with the covered patio and landscaped gardens. Overlooked by the well-appointed kitchen, this is the perfect space for entertaining and relaxing with friends and family. While, the formal dining and lounge room at the front of the home provides the ideal segregation from the hustle and bustle of daily living.
The home offers four good size bedrooms. The master suite enjoys views of the front garden, plenty of built-in storage and an ensuite. The other three bedrooms, two of which enjoy garden outlooks, have built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac of privately owned homes with a bus stop, local school, shops, parks and bushland nearby, 2 May Gibbs is the perfect place to call home.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: It’s been a happy family home for 14 years that saw the children go from primary school to their careers.
– Immaculately presented, single level, family home
– Generous open plan formal lounge and dining room
– Huge informal living space comprising of designated games, family and meals areas
– Floating hardwood floor in living spaces
– Well-appointed kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel Pyrolytic Oven, Induction cook top, soft close drawers, abundance of bench space and instant boiling and filtered water tap
– Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite with views of front garden
– Built-in robes to further three bedrooms – two with garden outlooks
– Landscaped gardens with large hedges creating privacy
– Lush level lawns – perfect for the children or pets to play
– Freshly painted interiors
– Infinity instant gas hot water system
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Automatic double garage with internal access and heaps of storage space
– Quiet location surrounded by other quality homes and friendly neighbours
Particulars (all approx.);
– House size: 234.3m2
– Patio size: 23m2
– Under roofline: 257.3m2
– Block size: 845m2