Enviably Designed and Located Three Bedroom Townhomes
DA APPROVED. Construction to commence now!
Display Suite located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Buy-off the plan now and save by paying the pre-sale price!
Spread across three levels, unit 22 is a superbly appointed, functional layout perfectly created for future occupants. The ground level is dedicated to open plan living space and a designer kitchen with stone benchtops. The indoor living flows out to a sun-drenched courtyard via double glazed sliding doors. This space is perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining all year around.
The upper level comprises three good size bedrooms. The master suite has a luxury ensuite and walk-in robe. The other bedrooms boast in-built storage and are serviced by the main bathroom.
The lower level comprises internally-accessible two car accomodation, an abundance of storage and laundry.
Enviably located within walking distance to a prestigious array of educational institutions, major employment and retail hubs and a collection of bush tracks and walking/cycle paths. #LIVEHERE and bask in all your new Rockwell home has to offer.
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
– Savvy investment opportunity to enhance any property portfolio
– Strong rental yields forecasted
– Open plan living and designer kitchen
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling t/out
– Generous storage throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Two car garage with internal access
Particulars (all approx.);
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North – moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine – presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.