22/ Andante Street Throsby, ACT 2914
Spanning across two levels and offering 103m2 approx. of living, this three bedroom, ensuite home has been designed with the owner occupier in mind. Open plan planning living on the lower floor flows out to a sun-drenched courtyard. The contemporary kitchen features Ariston appliances and overlooks this generous living space. There is also a powder room downstairs – perfect for visiting guests.
The upper level compromises three bedrooms with built-in robes. The master features an ensuite, while the main bathroom services the other bedrooms.
Complete with a double garage, neutral interiors and ducted heating and cooling, this home is the epitome of contemporary comfort.
Andante will comprise 23 homes – three of which will be two-bedroom town homes, expertly designed by award winning architects. Destined to be one of Throsby’s smallest townhome developments, Andante is an exclusive opportunity not to be missed!
– Architectural design with fantastic indoor and outdoor flow
– Generous open plan living
– Light-filled interiors
– Contemporary kitchen
– Double stainless steel sink plus draining basket
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– PUSH home automation starter pack – be able to control five zones of lighting, all from a fixed iPad dock or hand-held device
– Solar ready
– NBN ready – access to Fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) technology. This is your gateway to one of the most advanced technology projects in Australian History – the NBN rollout
– Bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Separately metred gas, electricity and water
– Good storage throughout
– European laundry
– Downstairs powder room
– ‘Meet and play’ designed suburb with local parks and bike paths
– Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve at your doorstep
– Gungahlin Town Centre – a 5-minute drive away
– Canberra City – a 15-minute drive away
Don’t miss this opportunity!
*Estimated EER of 8.2 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction.