Entry Level Inner North Gem
Promising the perfect lifestyle in the heart of Turner, 23/19 Condamine Street, provides an ideal opportunity for an Inner City hideaway or as the perfect investment. This property is moments from all that Canberra has to offer.
Located on the second floor, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers large combined living and dining extending to the sun drenched balcony with leafy outlook. The kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances and plenty of storage, while the bedrooms are well proportioned and appointed with built-in robes.
A leisurely walk to O’Connor shops and a short drive to Canberra City and the bustling Braddon precinct, 23/19 Condamine Street, is surrounded by some of Canberra’s best lifestyle hubs. With ANU a two-minute drive away and other educational institutions within easy access, the options are endless.
– Well-scaled living spaces
– Sun drenched balcony with tree top views
– Versatile kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
– Both bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Full bathroom with internal laundry
– Freshly painted throughout
– Allocated covered parking space with storage cage
– Reverse-cycle split system
– Moments to ANU, Canberra Centre, Light Rail, parkland and O’Connor shops
Particulars (all approx.)
– Living size: 90m2
– EER: 6.0