Good Things Come in 3's - Peaceful Location. Renovated Interiors. Relaxed Lifestyle.
Exuding charm and warmth, this Colonial style home boasts immaculately renovated interiors and is superbly located opposite bushland reserve in a family-friendly enclave.
Step inside and you will be immediately captivated by what this family haven has to offer. The flexible layout is perfect for effortless daily living and entertaining. Separate formal living and dining spaces are complimented by a generous family space overlooked by the kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances. The children will be spoilt for space with a huge versatile games/rumpus room flowing off the family area. While, entertaining friends and family year-round will be a delight with an enclosed spa room and paved outdoor space with sail shade overlooking the landscaped yard.
The home offers four bedrooms. The master suite with new ensuite and walk-in robe is segregated away from the other bedrooms, next to the formal living creating a parents’ retreat. On the other side of the home, the other bedrooms, each with built-in robe, are serviced by the new main bathroom with separate toilet.
With no expense spared and nor detail missed, this home is ready for its new owners.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The light-filled interiors, superb renovations and family-friendly location.
– Colonial style home with $100,000 of superb renovations/upgrades
– Family-friendly layout with multiple, generous living spaces
– Separate formal living and dining rooms
– Expansive open plan kitchen and family area
– New stainless-steel appliances and gas cooktop in kitchen
– New, approved extensions including rumpus/games room and spa room
– Waterproof carpeting in rumpus room to spa room entrance
– Paved outdoor entertaining space with sail shade
– Landscaped, secure yard with enclosed colourbond fencing
– New modern main bathroom including separate toilet, ensuite and laundry
– Ceiling fans in all four bedrooms
– New light fittings and switches and powerpoints
– New ducted gas heating system including new vents
– New floating floors to the entry and family room
– New continuous hot water system
– Security system
– 5kW solar system with 20 panels
– Double lock up garage with internal access and new roller doors and motor
Particulars (all approx.);
– Total under roofline: 233m2
– Living: 185m2
– Garage: 41m2
– Portico: 7m2
– Block: 502m2
– EER: 4.0 stars
– Year Renovated: 2019