The Epitome of a â€˜Family Homeâ€™ â€“ Space, Privacy and Convenience
Set on a 508m2 approx. block, this four bedroom ensuite home is immaculately presented and promises a relaxed family lifestyle by offering easy-care living and entertaining. It is enviably located opposite parklands with a playground and within a short drive of quality schools, the local shops and the cosmopolitan offerings of Gungahlin Marketplace.
A true family sanctuary, this light-filled home was constructed with the growing family in mind. Set across a single level, the practical floorplan offers multiple living spaces including a separate formal lounge and generous open plan kitchen/family/meals area.
The contemporary designer kitchen has an abundance of cupboard/bench space, island bench and Bosch appliances including a 900mm stove with gas cook-top, 900mm oven/range hood and dishwasher and overlooks the informal open plan living area. The open plan family/meals area flows out to an undercover entertaining area bordered by level lawns â€“ providing the perfect space to entertain your weekends away.
The bedrooms are conveniently segregated from the main living spaces. The master suite features a walk-through robe to a large ensuite with his and her basins. The other three bedrooms all feature built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with separate shower and spa bath.
With quality fixtures and fittings, an abundance of storage space throughout and a double lock-up garage with internal access, this home must be inspected.
This home is perfect for the discerning buyer demanding size and privacy with convenience.
-Block size: 508m2
-Under roofline: 204m2
– Family-friendly location
– Unique blend of style, quality and space
– Single level floorplan with multiple living space with good in/outdoor flow
– Separate formal lounge plus open plan informal living
– Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances
– Stylish main bathroom and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite
– Built-in robes to other three bedrooms
– Covered entertaining area overlooking level lawns
– Secure, child-friendly yard with side access
– Easy care garden with automatic watering system
– Ducted gas heating (split into 3-zones) and evaporative cooling
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Short drive to the amenities of Gungahlin Marketplace