Light, Bright and Charming Semi Detached Home
Enviably positioned only moments from Queanbeyan’s town centre, this versatile character-filled home offers ample accommodation for growing and extended families.
The main residence is beautifully presented with timber flooring, bright sun-washed interiors and a flexible floorplan comprising three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Enhanced by fresh contemporary updates which blend tastefully with its original 1972 features, the home can be personalised and modernised as desired.
The addition of a bonus detached brick studio provides a number of attractive options for guests, teenagers or parents, with two bedrooms and generous living space.
Placed on a flat block of land ideal for children to play, this unique property will appeal to buyers seeking a supremely comfortable lifestyle while being within reach of local cafes, shops and amenities. It’s an extraordinarily rare opportunity not to be missed.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The light, inviting interiors of both homes and their superb, convenient location.
– Semi-attached residence with no body corporate
– Spacious living room boasts picturesque mountain views
– Front balcony and low-maintenance backyard, perfect for relaxing
– Immaculate kitchen features updated cabinetry
– Three generous bedrooms each with built-in robes and a dresser to the master
– Main bathroom equipped with new vanity
– Single lock-up garage with abundant parking along side of house
– Loads of underhouse storage space
– Period-style character including timber floors and decorative cornices
– Freshly repainted throughout
– Detached studio offers two bedrooms, living area and bathroom
– Superb central location only minutes to schools, Queanbeyan Hospital and Riverside Plaza