The Perfect Home and Location Awaits
CONSTRUCTION HAS COMMENCED
Display suite located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Architecturally designed, these three-bedroom ensuite Rockwell homes boasts 98 – 100 m2 of living. The ground level provides the perfect platform for relaxed living and entertaining with generous open plan living opening out to a large sun-drenched courtyard.
The master suite is also conveniently located on the ground level. It boasts built-in robes and a private balcony. A further two bedrooms with built-in robes and the main bathroom occupy the upper level.
The lower level is dedicated to car accomodation and an abundance of storage space.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
– Generous open plan living – option to upgrade to engineered timber floors
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining space
– Stylish kitchen
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Externally ducted Euro range hood
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of theInner North- moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine- presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible.Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range: 6.8 to 6.9 stars. Individual EERs dependent on the unit type and final construction. Refer to the contract for specifics