Superb Quality on all Fronts
CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY – Live here in 2021
Rockwell has been officially confirmed as eligible for the $25K HomeBuilder Grant by ACT Revenue.
Rockwell has multiple other INCENTIVES^ – there’s something for everyone! Contact inStyle to discuss.
Display suite OPEN 7 DAYS – located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Architecturally designed, Rockwell has been curated with the future occupants in mind. Each residence is superbly appointed with premium fixtures & fittings.
Double glazed sliding doors and windows combine with quality insulation to promote thermal performance and provide a superior acoustic environment & high energy efficiency ratings.
Situated in the desirable and convenient location of Bruce, Rockwell boasts an array of carefully considered three bedroom layouts – each with generous open plan living space, entertainer’s courtyard, ensuite to the master suite, an internally accessible two-car garage and an abundance of storage throughout. At Rockwell, there is a home for everyone.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
– Expansive open plan living – option to upgrade to engineered timber floors
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Externally ducted Euro range hood
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
– Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Provision for electric car charger
– Double car garage with internal access & generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North – moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine – presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible.
*Estimated EER range of 6.3 – 8.2 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction and floorplan. Refer to contract for specifics.
**Advertised price subject to purchaser’s eligibility for grants and incentives. Purchasers should seek their own legal and finance advice