Luxury Awaits at your 155m2 3 Bedroom Townhouse
CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY – Live here in MID 2021
Exchange on or before 15th December and receive a window furnishings package.
Rockwell has been officially confirmed as eligible for the $25K HomeBuilder Grant by ACT Revenue.
Rockwell has multiple other INCENTIVES^ – there’s something for everyone! Contact inStyle to discuss.
Display suite OPEN 7 DAYS – located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
With a limited number on offer – Rockwell Type B homes boast over 150m2 of living space. They are the perfect union of relaxed entertaining with spacious interiors.
The ground level is perfect for entertaining guests with its generous open plan living space, huge kitchen with island bench and tucked away powder room. Double glazed glass sliding doors connect the indoors with outdoors & promote acoustic isolation.
The master suite with walk-in robe and designer ensuite. A further two bedrooms & main bathroom are situated upstairs. While a two-car garage, laundry & generous storage space comprise the lower floor.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
– Generous open plan living – option to upgrade to engineered timber floors
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyards
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Double car garage with internal access & generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North- moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine- presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range of 6.3 – 8.2 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction and floorplan. Refer to contract for specifics.
**Advertised price subject to purchaser’s eligibility for grants and incentives. Purchasers should seek their own legal and financial advice.**