Luxury Awaits at your 155m2 3 Bedroom Townhouse
DA APPROVED. Construction about to commence!
Exchange on $5,000 with the balance of 5% due on or before 1st March 2020.
With a limited number on offer – Rockwell Type B homes boast over 150m2 of living space. They are the perfect union of relaxed entertaining with spacious interiors.
The ground level is perfect for entertaining guests with its generous open plan living space, huge kitchen with island bench and tucked away powder room. Double glazed glass sliding doors connect the indoors with outdoors and promote acoustic isolation.
The master suite with walk-in robe and designer ensuite. A further two bedrooms and main bathroom are situated upstairs. While a two-car garage, laundry and generous storage space comprise the lower floor.
Considered design, inherent liveability and immaculate quality on all fronts – deliver an exemplary home. Rockwell is your new home.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
– Generous open plan living – option to upgrade to engineered timber floors
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyards
– Stylish kitchen
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Externally ducted Euro range hood
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North- moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine- presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range: 6.9 to 8.3 stars. Individual EERs dependent on the unit type and final construction. Refer to the contract for specifics