Enviably Designed and Located Three Bedroom Townhomes
DA APPROVED. Construction about to commence!
Exchange on $5,000 with the balance of 5% due on or before 1st March 2020.
Offering 98 – 101m2 of living across two levels with a third level designated to two car accommodation, these homes have been designed with the owner-occupier in mind.
The ground level open plan living space is overlooked by the stylish kitchen with double glazed sliding doors connecting indoor living to the entertainer’s courtyard. The master bedroom with designer ensuite and private balcony are set on the ground level. A further two bedrooms are situated upstairs with the main bathroom.
Considered design, inherent liveability and immaculate quality on all fronts – deliver an exemplary home. Rockwell is your new home.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
– Generous open plan living
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
– Stylish kitchen
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Externally ducted Euro range hood
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North – moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine – presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range of 6.2 – 6.9 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction and floorplan. Refer to contract for specifics.