Enviably Designed and Located Three Bedroom Townhomes
CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY – Live here in 2021
Rockwell has been officially confirmed as eligible for the $25K HomeBuilder Grant by ACT Revenue.
Rockwell has multiple other INCENTIVES^ – there’s something for everyone! Contact inStyle to discuss.
Display suite OPEN 7 DAYS – located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Offering 98 – 101m2 of living across two levels with a third level designated to two car accommodation, these homes have been designed with the owner-occupier in mind.
The ground level open plan living space is overlooked by the stylish kitchen with double glazed sliding doors connecting indoor living to the entertainer’s courtyard. The master bedroom with designer ensuite and an additional private courtyard are set on the ground level. A further two bedrooms are situated upstairs with the main bathroom.
Considered design, inherent liveability and immaculate quality on all fronts – deliver an exemplary home. Rockwell is your new home.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light & north aspect
– Generous open plan living
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Externally ducted Euro range hood
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double car garage with internal access & generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North – moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine – presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range of 6.2 – 6.9 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction & floorplan. Refer to contract for specifics.
**Advertised price subject to purchaser’s eligibility for grants & incentives.
Purchasers should seek their own legal and financial advice.**