Generous Three Bedroom Townhome
CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY – Live here in 2021
Rockwell has been officially confirmed as eligible for the $25K HomeBuilder Grant by ACT Revenue.
Rockwell has multiple other INCENTIVES^ – there’s something for everyone! Contact inStyle to discuss.
Display suite OPEN 7 DAYS – located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Generously proportioned with over 115m2 of living space and fitted with quality inclusions throughout, Rockwell A1, A2, C1 and C2 townhomes set a new standard in modern living.
The lower level boasts spacious open plan living and a designer kitchen with stone benchtops. Double glazed doors promote thermal performance and connect the indoor living to a sun-drenched, entertainer’s courtyard.
The master suite with luxurious ensuite and walk-in robe is segregated on the upper level. A further two bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by the main bathroom also reside on the upper level.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light & north aspect
– Generous open plan living
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
– Open riser solid oak staircases
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
– Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Provision for electric car charger
– Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North – moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine – presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range of 6.3 – 8.2 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction and floorplan. Refer to contract for specifics.
**Advertised price subject to purchaser’s eligibility for grants and incentives. Purchasers should seek their own legal and financial advice.**