Generous Three Bedroom Townhome
DA APPROVED. Construction about to commence!
Display suite located at 33 Braybrooke Street, Bruce.
Exchange on $1,000 with the balance of 5% due on or before 1st May 2020.
Generously proportioned with over 115m2 of living space and fitted with quality inclusions throughout, Rockwell A1, A2, C1 and C2 townhomes set a new standard in modern living.
The lower level boasts spacious open plan living and a designer kitchen with stone benchtops. Double glazed doors promote thermal performance and connect the indoor living to a sun-drenched, entertainer’s courtyard.
The master suite with luxurious ensuite and walk-in robe is segregated on the upper level. A further two bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by the main bathroom also reside on the upper level.
The ground floor is dedicated to two car accommodation and a wealth of storage.
Considered design, inherent liveability and immaculate quality on all fronts – those deliver an exemplary definition of home. Rockwell is home.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural ligh tand north aspect
– Generous open plan living
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
– Open riser solid oak staircases
– Stylish kitchen
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Externally ducted Euro range hood
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Detailed and fabricated joinery by Dept. of Design
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Provision for electric car charger
– Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of the Inner North – moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine – presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible. Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range of 6.3 – 8.2 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction and floorplan. Refer to contract for specifics.