Large Residence with Endless Opportunity: Dual Income or Expansive Family Home
Commanding an enviable corner position, opposite reserve, 33 Helby Street boasts an ultra-flexible floor plan across one level, perfect for multi-generational living or as a dual income investment. This luxurious home has the potential to be leased as two separate dwellings.
The main residence offers three generous bedrooms including master suite with immaculate modern ensuite and walk-in-robe. The kitchen boasts stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop and plenty of storage. Flowing into the light filled, living and dining spaces, this home is perfect for entertaining. With a neutral colour palette, low maintenance yard and over-sized garage, this home simply states ‘family lifestyle’.
The second wing features a spacious rumpus room, additional kitchen with 900mm electric cooktop, dishwasher and oven. There are three generous bedrooms, all with large built-in-robes and plush carpets. The main bathroom offers quality, top of the line fixtures and fittings and a deep bath, perfect for relaxing and finding your zen. Located only moments from a plethora of quality educational institutions, arterial roads and the light rail.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Versatile floor-plan and park side location.
– Generous light filled living spaces flowing seamlessly to outdoor spaces
– Easy-care grounds with room to make it your own
– Large main kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
– Three bedrooms all offering built-in-robes including master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and high end tap wear
– Oversized double lock up garage
– Freshly painted throughout and showcasing high ceilings to capture the northerly
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Oversized rumpus flowing to the outdoor spaces
– Secondary kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and stone benchtops
– Three additional bedrooms with built-in-robes and ensuite to the main
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and floor to ceiling tiling
– Ideal for large families, multi-generational living or dual living investment
– Park side location and within close proximity to Franklin shopping centre, arterial roads and local schools
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 224m2
– Garage size: 40m2
– Block Size: 598m2
– Year Built: 2015
– EER: 5.0
– Rates: $2,570 per annum
– Land Tax: $3,617 per annum
– Rent Estimate: $860 as whole or $1000 as separate dwelling