Separate Title. No Body Corporate. Fantastic Location. Relaxed Lifestyle.
Enjoy Christmas in your new home!* Separately titled home in a fantastic location boasting impressive views of the backing Eastern Valley Oval Reserve. Filled with natural light, this generous three bedroom family home is perfectly suited to growing families or as an addition to astute investor’s portfolio.
At the end of a whisper quiet cul de sac with ample street parking, this home ticks all the boxes. Open plan ground floor living/dining, with almost new floating floorboards, separate bathroom and original kitchen, downstairs is perfect for entertaining with the family. Indoor living flows out to a north easterly covered deck, overlooking the reserve.
Upstairs, all three generous bedrooms feature built-in-robes, freshly laid carpet throughout and are filled with natural light. Spacious main bathroom with full bath completes the top level of the home.
Located a quick five minute drive to Westfield Belconnen, Lake Ginninderra restaurant precinct and close to numerous public transport options, as well as in catchments for Radford College, Canberra High School and Florey Primary, this property is perfectly placed for a range of lifestyles.
With a fresh lick of paint and brand new carpets throughout the home, close to local sporting facilities and previously rented for $455 per week, this property is ideal for the growing family and keen investor.
*Move in early under license!
The owners of 33 Strong Place are giving the unconditional buyers the opportunity to take early occupation under license for $400 per week after the exchange of contracts. This is conditional on the purchaser paying for the preparation of the early occupancy documentation and an unconditional exchange of contracts with a maximum 30 day settlement period (industry standard).
Owners Favourite Part: the prime location and high performing investment, would have moved into it ourselves
– Central location, close to local schools, sporting facilities and shopping hubs
– Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and plenty of natural light
– Floating floorboards to downstairs living space and freshly carpeted throughout
– Freshly painted throughout the home
– Open plan living/dining, flowing to covered outdoor deck
– Sweeping views of the reserve from outdoor space
– Separately titled on a quiet cul de sac
– Spacious main bathroom with full bath
– Downstairs separate toilet
– Block size: 189m2
– Unimproved Land Value: $294,000
– EER: 3.0