Ohh the Serenity...
Location, location in the ever popular suburb of Harrison. Situated opposite Wells Station Parkland Reserve, the outlook here certainly does impress!
With close proximity to numerous private and public schools, ovals, Franklin shopping precinct and the light rail, make Bungle Bungle the top of your must see list!
A true north facing, four bedroom, ensuite and double garage home for this price – won’t last long. Built in 2007, the home presents immaculately due to how well it has been looked after and loved.
Two living areas, the front lounge room is saturated in northern light and the family room has access to a covered outdoor entertaining area set on a low maintenance (imitation grass) landscaped secure and enclosed yard, large enough for the swing set and the trampoline.This family home sure has a great “vibe” to it with the natural light and feeling of not having neighbours right on top of you.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Hearing the songs of the native birds that are attracted to the reserve opposite the home. The sounds of the spring lambs and calves that are returned to the Homestead Paddock, its live living in the country side.
– Security screens fitted throughout the residence
– Roller shutters allowing for a calm nights sleep
– Ducted reverse heating and cooling
– Advanced Security system
– Security camera/monitor system
– Spacious backyard with timber patio to enjoy the beautiful Canberra weather all year round
– Raised deck with colorbond steel pergola
– Glass sliding door from main bedroom to rear yard
– Internal access to double automated garage
– Two separate living areas
– All four bedrooms with build in wardrobes
– Tinted glass windows to the West
– Cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher included
Particulars (all approx.);
– Built in 2007 – presents immaculately
– Rates: $2,342 pa