Versatile Family Sanctuary in Tranquil Location
Immaculately presented, this versatile home is the perfect sanctuary to see a family through all stages of life. It achieves impeccable privacy, backing onto bushland reserve with a neighbour on only one side. Yet, remains ultra-convenient with a bus stop at the front door, the local shops a 3-minute drive away and Canberra City a short 15-minute commute.
Its expansive layout has been designed with the family in mind with multiple indoor and outdoor living options. There’s a spacious formal lounge and dining room. A modern kitchen with generous breakfast bar, which overlooks the large family area with floor-to-ceiling windows capturing the outdoors. A covered patio flows off the open plan living and overlooks the sparkling, in-ground pool and adjacent bushland reserve.
Imagine yourself relaxing with family and entertaining friends, this truly is the perfect place to call home.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: It’s a little oasis of tranquillity with a country feel where the kangaroos hop past daily but where you remain a short drive from the city.
– Versatile layout with room for all the family
– Multiple indoor and outdoor living options
– Sun-drenched formal lounge and dining room
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and generous breakfast bar
– Open plan family area with large windows framing the outdoors
– Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Three other well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Three way modern main bathroom complete with bathtub
– Covered patio with leafy outlook – perfect for relaxing or entertaining
– Sparkling, in-ground pool
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout provide seasonal comfort
– Crimsafe door locks, neutral interiors
– Bushland reserve on one side and to the rear of property
– Double lock up garage
– Bus stop at the front, short drive to local amenities
– Easy access to arterial roads, 15-minute drive to Canberra City
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 800m2