Neat. Private. Central.
Currently Vacant. Inspections strictly via video chat or private appointment. Please contact the agent to discuss an inspection.
Conveniently located within a stone’s throw of the local Holder shops, this one bedroom apartment, currently vacant, offers a potential yield of 7.26% for investors or is a wonderful entry into the thriving Weston Creek district for professionals or first homebuyers.
The functional floorplan offers open plan living overlooked by the tidy kitchen. Sliding doors connect the indoor living with the generous covered balcony. The bedroom with built-in robes is serviced by the combined bathroom and laundry. Complete with a designated carport with storage locker and only moments from all amenities and public transport, this residence offers great value.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: It’s fantastic central location as an owner occupier and the great rental return as an investor.
– Generous open plan living
– Covered, sunlit balcony
– Tidy kitchen with electric cooktop
– Good size single bedroom with built-in robe
– Ensuite style bathroom and combined laundry
– Single designated carport with storage locker
– Perfect for savvy investors, first home buyers or professionals
– Holder shops within 100 metres approx.
– Easy access to main arterial roads to suburban centres
Particulars (all approx.);
– Body Corporate: $334pq
– Rental Appraisal – $300 – $315 per week