A New Benchmark in Modern Living
Contact the agent for a private appointment over the holiday season.
Basking in unsurpassed views of the neighbouring bushland, unit 4 is a new benchmark in modern living and the only one of this floorplan type with TWO balconies.
The ground floor is the perfect platform for practical living and relaxed entertaining. Generous open plan living is complimented by the designer kitchen with walk-in pantryand abundance of preparation space for the home chef or entertainer. Double glazed windowsframe the picturesque surrounds, while large sliding doors connect the indoor living to an intimate alfresco space. This space is ideal for basking in the neighbouring bushland over a cup of coffee or glass of wine and promises many a gathering with friends and family.
A dedicated study space, separate power room- ideal for visitors, spacious laundry and fourth bedroom with built-in storage also reside on the ground level.
Follow the extra wide staircase upstairs and you will find yourself on the entry floor, level with the ground. On this level, reside three sizeable bedrooms including the master suite with ensuite, built-in storage and its own private, north facing balcony. The main bathroom and double garage with internal access are also on this storey.
These homes will be a reflection of self. A place to recharge from daily life. Your escape.
Luxury features includes;
– Boutique complex of nine townhomes developed and built by Benchmark Projects
– Tranquil location opposite native Australian landscape
– Expansive open plan living/dining space
– Dedicated study space
– Large alfresco offering superb bushland vistas
– Designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, quality appliances and island bench
– Fourth bedroom with built-in robes on same level as main living – ideal for guests
– Ground level master suite with ensuite, built-in storage and private balcony
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes situated on ground level
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted heating/cooling throughout
– Energy efficient double-glazed windows and sliding doors
– Double lock up garage with internal access
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 168.7m2
– Garage: 35.1m2
– Under roofline: 204m2
– Construction completion due March 2020
– Estimated EER: 6.9 stars – final EER dependent on final construction
To learn more about Benchmark Projects visit www.benchmarkprojects.net.au