Striking Single Level Residence in Central Location
Designed by award-winning designer, Adam Hobill and crafted to perfection, this single level residence delivers a quality low-maintenance lifestyle in a central location.
The hub of the home is the large open plan kitchen/living that flows seamlessly to the expansive outdoor entertaining, perfect for enjoying year round with family and friends. The modern kitchen is well-equipped with quality SMEG appliances, stone bench tops and walk in pantry. Accommodation is comprised of a segregated master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe plus three other bedrooms, all of which are generous in size and two of which boast floor to ceiling built-in robes.
The home is located only moments to Hughes shops, local schools, parkland and short drive to Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Single level design, perfect for all stages of life.
– Built by award winning builder
– Designed by Adam Hobill, award winning designer
– Sun drenched living open plan living area
– Private courtyard with built-in BBQ, perfect for summer entertaining
– Modern Caesarstone kitchen with SMEG appliances, walk-in pantry and plenty of cupboard space
– Open plan living plus study nook with storage
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms plus versatile fourth bedroom/ multi-purpose room
– Segregated master bedroom offers large walk in robe, oversized ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling and under floor heating
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, under floor heating and free standing bath
– Oversized double lock up garage
– Neutral colour tones throughout
– Ducted heating/cooling throughout
– Front intercom and security system
– 2500L water tank
– Perfect for downsizers, professionals or families seeking an easy-care lifestyle
– Walking distance to Hughes IGA, Capital Chemist, the newly opened Home Ground Cafe and two minute drive to Woden Town Centre & Canberra Hospital
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 158m2
– Block Size: 440m2
– Garage size: 39m2
– Year Built: 2012
– EER: 6.0
13B McCulloch St, Curtin | $1,160,000
2/5 Birdwood St, Hughes | $1,110,000
12 Conyers St, Hughes | $1,050,000