Single Level Residence Built & Designed By Award-Winning Team
Nestled within the leafy suburb of Hughes, welcome to 40 Coxen Street, a contemporary, single level home. Meticulously designed and constructed, this home has been fitted out to the highest standard.
Designed to incorporate indoor and outdoor living, the hub of the home is the open plan kitchen and living areas that flows seamlessly to the front courtyard, providing a number of options of daily living and entertaining. The kitchen boasts quality appliances with considerable storage and bench-space, including a walk-in pantry. While, the private north facing courtyard is an extension of the living space.
The master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite, is located at the rear of the home for added privacy. The secondary double sized bedrooms offer flexibility with endless options.
The home is completed by the oversized double garage with internal access and an abundance of storage, this residence would be perfect for downsizers or those who are seeking a low maintenance home.
Located within walking distance to local shops, excellent schools, parkland, Woden Town Centre and only a short drive to Canberra Hospital and Parliamentary triangle, the location simply doesn’t get better.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: There are two… 1) The versatile single level floorplan 2) The fact that we are within walking distance of the Farmers Markets on a Sunday morning.
– Flawless design and creation by award winning team
– Open plan kitchen/ living space that flows seamlessly to front courtyard
– Sun soaked courtyard with integrated BBQ, perfect for entertaining
– Modern kitchen with quality SMEG appliances and walk-in pantry
– Three bedrooms plus versatile queen sized fourth bedroom/multi-purpose room
– Main bathroom with large free standing bath & under tile heating
– Separate powder room
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Oversized double lock up garage with internal access
– Ideal for downsizers or those looking for low-maintenance lifestyle without compromising on luxury
– Stroll to Hughes Shops (IGA, Chemist, HomeGround Cafe, Dry-Cleaners & Take-away)
– Close proximity to a number of parks, quality schools, Canberra Hospital and Parliamentary Triangle
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 158m2
– Garage: 39m2
– Year Built: 2012
– EER: 6.0
– Body Corporate: $275 pq
– Rental Appraisal: $950 – $980 per week
13B McCulloch St, Curtin | $1,160,000
2/5 Birdwood St, Hughes | $1,110,000
12 Conyers St, Hughes | $1,050,000