Inner North Lifestyle on The Cusp of Nature
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to enter the Inner North property market then this two level, three bedroom townhouse is worth an inspection.
The incredible kitchen with lots of storage, bench space, dishwasher and electric cooking plus the wood laminate flooring throughout.
The open plan living opens onto a sunny courtyard with a single remote garage. There’s a downstairs powder room adjacent to the laundry with great under stair storage, reverse cycle heating and cooling. All three bedrooms feature generous build-in robes.
The master bedroom and bedroom three also have split-system air-conditioning. The main bathroom is spacious with separate bath and shower, toilet located separately.
The location is close to Mt Majura Nature Reserve and walking/riding trail. Not far from the Farmer’s Markets at EPIC, Watson Technology Park and numerous schools.
The Owner’s Favourite Part: Love the nearby walking trails and living in Watson
– Well appointed three bedrooms
– Large sunny courtyard
– NBN connectivity ready
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling for year round comfort
– All bedrooms with generous built in wardrobes
– Single remote garage
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block size: 336m2
– Living size: 106m2
– Rates: $2237 p.a.
– Year Built: 2012
– Unit Plan contribution $3,000 p.a. (covers building insurance, contribution for the upkeep of general gardens )
– Currently rented for $485 p.w. (periodic lease)