402/82 Thynne Street Bruce, ACT 2617
A haven of light and modern comfort, this tightly held apartment presents a superb opportunity for the savvy investor. With a lease currently in place for $385 per week until September 2018, this property promises a rental yield of 6.5 – 7%.
Only 12 minutes from Canberra City and moments from Belconnen Westfield – cafes, restaurants, gyms and public transport are within easy access. The tastefully designed apartment is also enviably close to prestigious Radford College, the University of Canberra, CIT, the AIS and Calvary Hospital.
Resting in a boutique complex with beautifully landscaped gardens where residents can enjoy a communal BBQ area and heated in-ground pool, this tastefully designed home is sure to impress.
With high quality inclusions throughout, this apartment features a spacious open plan living space overlooked by the modern kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and ample storage. An expansive balcony flows off the living area creating the perfect environment for entertaining or relaxing in the sunshine. Complete with large bedroom with access to the balcony, quality bathroom, European laundry and secure car space, this apartment is sure to delight.
– Immaculate one bedroom apartment
– High quality inclusions throughout
– Beautiful picturesque tree-capped views
– Expansive open plan living with reverse cycle heating and cooling system
– Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
– Light-filled master bedroom with built-in robes
– Large balcony accessible from living space and bedroom
– European laundry
– High ceilings with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
– Intercom and keypad entry
– Lift access
– Instant gas hot water
– High speed Cat-5 cabling
– Secure underground parking
– Boutique complex with beautifully landscaped grounds
– Currently rented for $385 per week until September 2018
– Rental yield estimated at 6.5 – 7%
Rates $293.64 per quarter
Land Tax $320.12 per quarter (if rented)
Body Corporate $819.12 per quarter