41 Goodenia Street Rivett, ACT 2611
Demonstrating an immediate sense of light and space, this separate title home boasts quality renovations across a flowing two storey layout. Situated in an unbeatable location for public transport, local amenities and Westfield Shopping Centre, this townhome boasts the perfect combination of liveability and location.
The lower level comprises an excellent open plan living space with bamboo flooring and modern kitchen with electric cooktop, an abundance of cupboard/bench space and dishwasher. The outdoors flourishes inside in the lounge aided by large light filled windows, which run the length of the room. The private rear yard enjoys a leafy vista and is perfect for relaxing or entertaining with its paved area overlooking the level lawns. While, the front paved courtyard has a garden shed.
The three bedrooms and stylish main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower are segregated from the main living on the upper level.
Completed with brand new carpets, a renovated laundry and downstairs powder room – perfect for guests and double carport, this townhome is not to be missed!
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The perfect harmony between the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
– Freshly updated, two-storey townhome
– Generous open plan living and dining spaces with beautiful bamboo flooring
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and lots of cupboard and bench space
– Private rear yard with paved area plus front courtyard
– Master and bedroom three appointed with built-in robes
– Reverse cycle split system in bedroom two; ceiling fan in master
– Stylish main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
– Downstairs powder room – ideal for guests
– Double carport and garden shed
– Savvy addition to investment portfolio
– Fantastic opportunity for first home buyers or professionals
– Convenient location – walking distance to Rivett shops
– Large storage area under staircase
– Short drive to arterial roads, Cooleman Court and Westfield Woden
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 107.8m2
– Block Size: 239m2
– EER: 3.5
– Council Rates: $2,087pa