43 Halloran Drive Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
Commanding an enviable position, this family masterpiece enjoys a block size of approximately 2864m2 and backs bush reserve.
Showcasing picturesque landscaped gardens, a resort-styled pool with water feature and gazebo – a place to enjoy the stunning sunsets or simply relax with book and enjoy the solace and tranquility of your environment.
The avid entertainer will be delighted with the choice of decks and terraces overlooking the beautiful gardens, ideal for entertaining family and friends throughout the year.
The split-level home with endless opportunity for large or extended families comprises upstairs: spacious informal and formal living, sleek kitchen with an abundance of cupboard/bench space, gas cooking, a children’s/teenager’s wing with three double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, three way bathroom, large laundry and versatile study/living area plus a segregated master suite with balcony access. Downstairs comprises a huge rumpus with separate entry, versatile fifth bedroom/office, third bathroom, under house storage and internal access to the triple garage.
An abundance of off street parking is ideal for additional cars, trailers and caravan or the tradesperson seeking additional storage.
• Spacious formal and informal living including downstairs rumpus with own entry.
• Sleek kitchen with gas cooking and an abundance of bench/storage space.
• Separate children’s/teenager’s wing, segregated master suite.
• Freshly painted throughout, timber floors to informal living, stairs and hallway.
• Ducted gas heating throughout, insulation to walls, underfloor and ceiling.
• Inground solar heated salt water swimming pool, gazebo and water feature.
• Picturesque landscaped gardens with automatic watering.
• A choice of entertaining decks and terraces overlooking the gardens.
• An abundance of off street parking and storage, triple garage.
• Leisurely walk to local amenities, easy access to arterial roads
Land Size: 2864m2
House Size: 385m2
Year Built: 1998
Lot: 181 DP: 811146
Rates: $3266 pa