43 McGovern Street Casey, ACT 2913
Occupying an ideal position in a quiet location opposite reserve, this home promises a lifestyle of ultra-convenience with the local shops, park land and arterial roads easily accessible. Separate title and immaculately presented, this spacious three bedroom home offers modern fixtures and fittings and light filled living.
Set across two levels, this home will suit the first home buyer or professional couple but also presents a fantastic opportunity for the savvy investor.
Contact InStyle Estate Agents to discuss further.
-Living Size: 131m2 approx.
-Block Size: 170m2 approx.
-Rates: $ 1,543 pa approx.
-Year Built: 2013
– Three spacious bedroom all with built in robes and ensuite to master
– High ceilings to master
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Open plan living with quality appliances throughout
– Two separate living areas
– View to the Black Mountain (from lounge)
– Study nook upstairs
– Separate powder room downstairs
– Good sized courtyard
– Over-sized double lock up garage
– Video intercom and alarm system
– 2 mins walk to the child care, local shops and medical centre
– Fixed tenancy currently in place until June 2018