Light Filled Living in Sought After Location
Purchase as vacant possession now or add to your investment folio!
Situated in one of Inner South’s most sought-after locations, in a quiet tree-lined street lies top floor apartment 44/34 Gosse Street.
Within metres of your front door, you are graced with the cosmopolitan offerings of old Kingston and Kingston Foreshore; their lively nightlife, culture and growing precincts. Venture a little further and you’ll find a smörgåsbord of cuisine and entertaining options in Manuka and Barton. Directly across from Parklands on either side and Lake Burley Griffin. Feeling more energetic? Enjoy a game of tennis or take a stroll down to the historic Manuka swimming pool.
44/34 offers light filled living and a flexible floorplan making it a desirable property for anyone! Currently tenanted for $480 per week, this property can be purchased as an investment or with vacant possession – ideal for owner occupiers.
– Generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Light filled living space
– Outdoor tennis court
– Single car accommodation in underground car park
– Located close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets the Old Depot Markets
– Large balcony
– Quiet complex
– Easy walking distance to Kingston shops, the Kingston Foreshore, public transport and schools
– Perfect for first home buyers, savvy investors, astute professionals
Particulars (all approx.);
– EER: 5.0
– Body Corporate: $1059 pq
– Currently tenanted for $480 per week until early June 2020.