Private Single Living with Generous Courtyard
Situated on the ground floor, this fantastic low maintenance apartment basks in plenty of natural light. It’s ideally situated in the heart of Gungahlin with close proximity to the Town Centre, public transport, schooling, banks, multiple restaurants, parks and sporting grounds.
The kitchen is well sized with large stone bench tops and modern stainless steel appliances. It overlooks the open plan living and meals area, which flows out to a generous courtyard. The outdoor space is perfect for entertaining and catching the lovely sunshine in pure relaxation mode. The good size bedroom has built-in robes and its own private outdoor space.
Underground there is secure basement parking for one vehicle, a storage cage and intercom entry. The added benefit of dedicated visitors parking makes your new apartment easily accessible.
Natural lighting and modern interiors in the quiet, well-maintained Aviva complex in its central Gungahlin locale make this one bedroom apartment a must see!
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The quiet location and sunny courtyard.
– Situated in the popular Aviva complex
– Quiet location in close proximity to Gungahlin Town Centre
– Ground floor, single level apartment
– Open plan living and dining space
– Generous, sunlit courtyard
– Stylish kitchen with modern appliances including gas cooktop
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and private balcony
– One car underground carpark and storage cage
– Split system heating and air conditioning
– Single car space
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 45m2
– Courtyard Size: 19m2
– Balcony Size: 3m2
– Garage Size: 14m2
– Storage cage: 4m2
– Year Built: 2011
– Council Rates: $392.02 pq
– Body Corporate: $733.41 pq
– Land Tax: $481.01 pq
– Current rent: Leased until August 2019 with rent increasing from $335 to $350 per week in August 2019
– EER: 6.0