Options Aplenty with this Home!
Beautifully presented property, which has been recently updated. Situated in a very picturesque street, this residence is a wonder in today’s market!
The home enjoys a striking street presence, dual entry driveway and touches of old Canberra red brick, bringing to life the front yard with the lovely gardens set upon a generous size block.
There are many options to make this home yours, sit back and enjoy or make it work for you. Create your home to suit your lifestyle or build your property portfolio with the fantastic set up that allows you to have two dwellings in one.
The interiors are filled with natural light which really make this home unique and provide a homely feel. All the hard work has been done for you with fresh paint, carpets, blinds, new lighting, updated kitchen and appliances, rear external automatic sun louvers and the list goes on..
The lower level consists of three large bedrooms, ensuite, grand bathroom, living and dining, open plan kitchen and laundry access to the backyard. A flat level backyard perfect for you to add a personal touch. Offering a secure safe area for the kids and pets to run riot.
Metal garage, shed and chicken coop keep on giving to the space the property offers to the market. Upper level enjoys living, two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchenette. Featuring a clever design with expansive views to enjoy.
This home would suit any family, first home buyers or investors. It ticks so many boxes!
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The light filled master bedroom and living spaces
– Situated in an established popular suburb with ultimate street privacy
– Functional spaces creating a two in one combination
– Recently partially renovated and updated throughout
– Split system heating and cooling
– Huge master bedroom with ensuite
– Two additional bathrooms
– Lock up garage and shed
– Spacious open plan family/dining space
– Free flowing updated kitchen
– Electric cooktop and oven
– Close proximity to Woden Town Centre
– Close proximity to local schools, playing fields, local shops and public transport…and so much more
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 208m2
– Garage Size: 29m2
– Porch Size: 8m2
– Under Roof Line: 245m2
– Block Size: 717m2
– Council Rates: $2,810pa