Fully Renovated Rural Sanctuary
Set upon approximately 13.5 acres with panoramic views extending all the way to Canberra, this stunningly presented family home has been completely renovated from top to bottom with no expense spared.
Tucked away in a secluded and private location, the property is surrounded by native bushland, promising a peaceful outlook from every room within the home. Luxurious finishes throughout include stone benchtops, floor-to-ceiling tiles in the bathrooms and modern floor coverings, while its wide bay windows and a cozy brick fireplace retain the character of the original dwelling.
With abundant room for growing families and a sizeable parcel of land, it accommodates a range of hobbies and makes for effortless outdoor entertaining.
Only moments from the Queanbeyan centre and less than 20 minutes’ drive to Canberra, the home perfectly combines its outstanding rural location with all city conveniences.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Modern family comfort meets country lifestyle.
– Segregated formal living area and family/rumpus room
– Beautifully designed kitchen providing generous storage
– Sophisticated bathrooms feature floating vanities, sleek tap ware
– Generous master bedroom features walk-through robe to ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms with built-ins
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling plus a fireplace
– Approx. 13.5 acres offering a large dam, three tanks and bore
– 10 minutes to Queanbeyan CBD in a tightly-held pocket of Carwoola
Particulars (all approx.);
– House: 275.65m2
– Pergola: 81m2
– Garage: 42m2
– Total Under Roofline: 356.65 m2
– Tractor Shed: 82.5m2
– Side Shed: 9.25m2
– Additional Garages x 2: 36m2 each
– Block: 13.5 acres