The Pick of the Bunch - Ground Floor with Oversized Courtyard
Boasting one of the best positions in this boutique complex, No.5/93 offers it all. From the moment you step inside you will appreciate the open plan living, which flows to the courtyard. This space can be further extended by opening the security shutters. The home also offers a modern kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops, two generous bedrooms; master with ensuite and two parking spaces. With local shops, public transport and schools, this home offers the complete package.
Owners’ Favourite Part: Quality finishes throughout and excellent energy efficiency.
– Open plan living
– Large courtyard with sliding shutters
– Versatile kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops, breakfast bar and soft close drawers
– Master bedroom with large built-in robes and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling – Second bedroom with built-in robe
– Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Double parking space with storage cage
– LED lighting throughout
– Lift to complex
– Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Perfect opportunity for downsizers, investors or first home buyers
– Central location within close proximity to Cooleman Court, Woden Plaza and local schools.
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 67m2
– Courtyard Size: 21m2
– Garage size: 28m2
– Year Built: 2015
– EER: 6
– Body Corporate: $870pq
– Currently rented for $480 per week until March 2020