Grand Country Family Homestead
Welcome to your new home and relaxed lifestyle choice. This impressive home sits grandly on 1.67 acres approx. of land showcasing country living with an urban appeal and featuring an expansive floor plan brimming with elegant period charm. Ideally suited for families, a superb rural lifestyle is on offer.
Venturing inside, this masterpiece home boasts an eclectic array of beautifully finished living spaces. The expansive interiors are filled with natural light, boasting high ceilings and an abundance of windows and bi-fold doors framing the tranquil, large outdoor space.
The heart of this home is the gorgeous open plan dining/family space, which invitingly spills out onto a private, pristine pergola looking out to the inground swimming pool and country landscape. The superb capture of indoor/outdoor flow via this clever layout will make an everlasting impression. The opulent and meticulously designed kitchen has expansive Quartz stone bench tops, high quality appliances, integrated dining and fully appointed walk in butler’s pantry.
The master bedroom is grand in size featuring large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Providing functional segregation from the main living spaces are additional three spacious bedrooms, the impeccably-appointed main bathroom, oversized custom laundry, study room, and upper level retreat compliments the home with cathedral ceiling.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Location – Lifestyle – Liveability: The utter tranquility of the area and the superb lifestyle on hand.
– Solar heated inground mineral swimming pool
– Large outdoor hydrotherapy spa pool
– 22 Solar panels on roofline producing 35 kw/day
– 167,000 litre water tank
– Bore water accessibility
– Outdoor living comprising of Pergola with Merbau decking
– Beautiful Kitchen with quartz benchtop and walk-in butler’s pantry
– Large Gas cooking appliance and high-end appliances throughout
– High cathedral ceiling height in living areas
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Upgraded insulation (R6) including air-cell blanket throughout
– Ducted vacuum system
– House alarm and electric gate on entry
– Sensor lighting in all bathroom, linen and ensuite areas
– In slab heating in bathroom and ensuite areas
– Ducted 4-zone electric Heating and Cooling
– Kenhurst Heritage custom design
– Dual septic system
Particulars (all approx.);
– Garage Shed Size: 70m
– Pergola Size: 28m2
– Downstairs Living Size: 255m2
– Upstairs Living Size: 58m2
– Year Built: 2012