Stylish - Spacious - Single Level
Inspection by appointment only – contact Alexander.
Located in arguably one of Jerrabomberra’s most tightly held enclaves, 51 Firethorn Place offers the perfect blend of practicality and stylish living across a versatile floorplan.
From the first moment inside this architecturally designed home, you are greeted with a sense of space and tranquility. A selection of sun drenched indoor and outdoor spaces are perfect for setting up a home business, entertaining guests or relaxing in your own oasis. The hub of the home is the large open plan kitchen with quality corian benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and abundance of storage space. The kitchen seamlessly connects to the large family room and covered outdoor entertaining spaces. The four bedrooms are generously sized and include a segregated master suite with ensuite.
Located only a stone’s throw from the local primary school, day care and little shops, this property also boasts easy access to arterial roads.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The flexible floorplan, perfect for running home business by day and entertaining crowds by night.
– A number of living areas including both formal and informal dining, large open plan family/dining and rumpus in children’s wing
– Three separate outdoor entertaining spaces
– Large open plan kitchen with quality appliances, corian benchtops and plenty of bench and storage space
– Four generous sized bedrooms including segregated master suite complete with ensuite
– Oversized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate wash closet
– Double lock up garage
– Vogue style living with quality finishes throughout
– Ducted reserve cycle air conditioning
– Perfect for families and home-businesses
– Quiet location within close proximity to local shops, schools, parkland and arterial roads.
– 10 minutes to Manuka, Parliamentary Triangle and 15 minutes to the Airport.
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 221m2
– Block Size: 645m2
– Year Built: 2002
– Rent Estimate: $775 per week