54 Taylor Street Ngunnawal, ACT 2913
54 Taylor Street (noun): the perfect starter.
Set behind a mature, private garden this three bedroom home offers a brilliant entry into the market, with excellent scope to personalise and create your dream family space. Surrounded by 377sqm of planted grounds, the home has been freshly updated throughout, showcasing its innate liveability. The spacious single level is characterised by its comfortable family spaces, good-size bedrooms and relationship with the private wrap-around garden. The location is just moments to the Ngunnawal Primary School, local shops and transport links to Gungahlin Town Centre and the CBD.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The central location. Just moments to everything a young family needs.
– Single level family home, featuring generous living spaces
– Spacious rear garden with paved area
– Large kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
– Three good-size bedrooms, two with built-ins
– Family bathroom with separate bath
– Single lock-up garage
– Freshly re-carpeted and re-painted throughout
– Gas wall heater in family room, split system air conditioner in lounge room
– Ventis Home Ventilation system. Introduces purified air and regulates temperature throughout the home
– Ideal for first home buyers, downsizers and astute investors
– Moments to Ngunnawal Primary School, Ngunnawal Shops and arterial roads
Particulars (all approx.):
– Block Size: 377m2
– Living Size: 97m2
– Garage size: 20m2
– UCV: $265,000
– Year Built: 1997
– EER: 5
– Council Rates: $2,015pa
– Rental Estimate: $460-$480 per week