Sophisticated and Stylish Inner-South Living
Showcasing a north facing position and private leafy outlook, this spacious apartment provides the perfect lifestyle abode in the heart of Kingston.
Boasting generous proportions and light filled living, it features a contemporary open plan design with living and dining flowing out to the covered balcony. The well appointed kitchen is the hub of the home with quality European appliances and stone bench tops with plenty of space. Accomodation comprises of two bedrooms including master with walk in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom has both shower and bath as well as European laundry.
Located only a stones throw to Kingston Foreshore, the newly opened Eyre St Market (Supabarn, Wildflour, Lava plus many others), the parliamentary triangle and a number of local parks.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The light filled living spaces and being in close proximity to the Foreshore and Eyre St Market.
– 105m2 of contemporary design with open plan living/dining
– Covered sun drenched balcony with tree top views, perfect for enjoying with family and friends
– Sleek kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage
– Two bedrooms both with generous storage and master with ensuite
– Large main bathroom with full tiling and bath
– Two secure parking spaces plus storage cage
– Quality fixtures and fittings including high ceiling throughout and floor coverings
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Perfect for professionals, down-sizers or investors due to the central location and generous proportions
– A quick e-scooter ride to the Foreshore, Green Square and the Parliamentary Triangle and all local amenities
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 105m2
– Balcony Size: 14m2
– Year Built: 2006
– EER: 6.0
– Body Corporate: $998 pq
– Council Rates: $581.14 pq
– Land Tax: $728.21 pq