Fresh - Light-filled - Space
Set on an elevated 897m2 approx. block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this three bedroom residence provides an outstanding opportunity to make your mark in one of Belconnen’s fastest growing suburbs. Either renovate the original residence or build a dual-occupancy – the options are endless.
With not two but three separate living spaces, this home boasts oversized bedrooms with built-in robes, updated flooring to the multiple living areas and is freshly painted externally. Ready for immediate occupation, this home is a must inspect.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Location, location and location!
– RZ2 zoned block with abundance of opportunities
– Multiple living areas including lounge/dining plus separate living and sunroom
– Covered pergola with cafe shutters
– Secure rear yard with level, child-friendly lawns
– Good sized kitchen with updated appliances
– Three oversized bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuite to master
– Double lock-up garage
– Ducted gas heating throughout plus wood fire place and R/C unit to living
– Ideal for young families, builders and developers
– Elevated position with great views and within close proximity to all local amenities
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 897m2
– Living Size: 132m2
– Sunroom Size: 20m2
– UCV: $324,000 (2017)
– Year Built: 1973
– EER: 1.0
– Council Rates: $2,334 pa
– Rent Estimate: $540 to $580 per week