76 Mary Gillespie Avenue Gungahlin, ACT 2912
Located in the buzzing suburb Gungahlin, this separate title double-story villa is a rare opportunity for both owner occupiers or investors. Boasting approx. 150 m2 of living, this home was designed for family comfortability.
The lower level features spacious open plan living, dining and family area. The stylish kitchen with Roban rangehood and plenty of bench space will appeal to home cook. While the private under-roof porch is the perfect place for an afternoon tea or coffee. There’s also easy access to the laundry and powder room.
The three bedrooms are on the upper level and all have built-in robes. The north facing, generous master with ensuite enjoys splendid sunshine and a lovely balcony overlooking the beautiful park in front the building. The main bathroom has a separate bathtub and shower. There is even a study nook with a lot of sunlight!
The front and backyard have been newly landscaped and include a splendid stone pathway, beautiful trees and even space to grow strawberries!
The double garage with remote control roller door opens to the backyard for extra parking.
Occupying a convenient location, close to a range of amenities including the bus interchange, light rail and Gungahlin shops and restaurants, this home is opposite a beautiful park giving it an unbeatable outlook.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The fantastic rental return, the kind neighbours and quiet and safe location.
– Open plan living, dining and family rooms
– New landscaping in front and rear courtyards
– A beautiful park in front of the home
– Stylish kitchen with gas cooking top, oven, dishwasher, stone bench-top and
– North facing generous master bedroom with balcony, ensuite and built-in robe
– Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Double garage with rear roller
– Upper level study nook
– Gas Heating
– Location! Location! Location! Close to bus station, light rail station, Gungahlin market place. Almost everything!
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 254 m2
– Living Size: 150 m2
– Porch Size: 6 m2
– Garage size: 40 m2
– UCV: $301,000 (2018)
– Year Built: 2004
– EER: 3.5
– Council Rates: $539 pq