Brand New. Uninterrupted Views.
Last Remaining Townhome – 89% Sold.
Bask in the views of the surrounding native Australian landscape. Attention all car and toy lovers – this townhome is a rare opportunity to fit all your vehicles securely and without compromise in your dedicated lower level of 73.9m2 with internal access.
Basking in unsurpassed views of the neighbouring bushland, this architecturally designed home boasts well appointed levels.
The ground level which doubles as the entry level consists of full size, open plan living space with superb views of the neighbouring bushland and galley style kitchen with walk-in pantry. This space flows out to the north facing outdoor terrace – perfect for relaxing with friends and family. The three bedrooms are segregated on the upper level with a second living/sitting space, which opens out to a secluded balcony. Two of the three bedrooms then share an additional private balcony with glass balustrade. Escape is views galore!
These homes are the epitome of relaxed living and entertaining. They boast generously portioned indoor and outdoor living spaces with views of the native landscape and quality appointments throughout.
The Developers’ Favourite Part: This home is the epitome of versatility. It’s a place to relax; a place to entertain. It’s an escape.
– Uninterrupted views of native Australian landscape
– Expansive open plan living and dining space on ground/entry level
– Second living/sitting space on upper level with secluded balcony
– Large north facing terrace – perfect for entertaining outdoors
– Designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, quality appliances and island bench
– Master suite with ensuite, built-in storage and access to private balcony
– Second bedroom with built-in robe and access to private balcony
– Further third bedroom with built-in storage
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Energy efficient double-glazed windows and sliding doors
– Oversized garage of 73.9m2 with internal access – twice the size of a standard double garage
– Tranquil location opposite native Australian landscape
About Benchmark Projects:
Benchmark Projects is Canberra-based, family owned residential, development and building company, . Benchmark’s consistent approach to building desirable, lifestyle homes is based on 35 years building experience.
Discover more at – benchmarkprojects.net.au