Expansive Townhome with Uninterrupted Bushland Views
Contact the agent for a private appointment across the holiday season.
Attention all car and toy lovers – this townhome is a rare opportunity to fit all your vehicles securely and without compromise in your dedicated lower level of 73.9m2 with internal access.
Basking in unsurpassed views of the neighbouring bushland, this architectually designed home boasts well appointed levels.
The ground level which doubles as the entry level consists of full size, open plan living space with superb views of the neighbouring bushland and galley style kitchen with walk-in pantry. This space flows out to the north facing outdoor terrace – perfect for relaxing with friends and family. The three bedrooms are segregated on the upper level with a second living/sitting space, which opens out to a secluded balcony. Two of the three bedrooms then share an additional private balcony with glass balustrade. Escape is views galore!
These homes are the epitome of relaxed living and entertaining. They boast generously portioned indoor and outdoor living spaces with views of the native landscape and quality appointments throughout.
Only one three bedroom still for sale! Do not miss out.
Luxury features includes;
– Boutique complex of nine townhomes developed and built by Benchmark Projects
– Tranquil location opposite native Australian landscape
– Expansive open plan living and dining space on ground/entry level
– Second living/sitting space on upper level with secluded balcony
– Large north facing terrace – perfect for entertaining outdoors
– Designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, quality appliances and island bench
– Master suite with ensuite, built-in storage and access to private balcony
– Second bedroom with built-in robe and access to private balcony
– Further third bedroom with built-in storage
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Energy efficient double-glazed windows and sliding doors
– Oversized garage of 73.9m2 with internal access – twice the size of a standard double garage
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 143.3m2
– Garage: 73.9m2 (this is twice the size of a standard double garage)
– Courtyard: 30m2
– Under roofline: 217.2m2
– Year built: construction completion due March 2020
– Estimated EER: 6.9 stars – final EER dependent on final construction
To learn more about Benchmark Projects visit www.benchmarkprojects.net.au