Beautiful Home with Views of Casey
Boasting an elevated position in one of Gungahlin’s most sought after suburbs, 8 Ashton Calvert Street is the perfect offering for first home buyer, downsizers or investors alike.
The home has three generous sized bedrooms including the master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
The open plan living benefits from high ceilings that capture the warm northerly sun. Whilst the kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space and features stainless steel appliances and stone bench top. The open plan living flows out to an alfresco with views of Casey, perfect for relaxed entertaining.
The Owners’s Favourite Part: The views and location!
– Spacious open plan living
– Covered alfresco – ideal for entertaining
– Three bedrooms with double blinds
– Bathroom with spa bath
– Ensuite with double shower
– Separate powder room
– Blanco stainless steel stove, oven, dishwasher and stone bench tops
– Porcelain tiles throughout common areas
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Laundry with storage
– Single lock up garage
– Views of Casey
– Close to Casey Market town, Gold creek Primary and High School, Holy Spirit Primary School and John Paul College
Particulars (al approx.);
– Block size: 338m2
– Living size: 137m2
– Garage size: 22m2
– EER: 4 stars