A Statement in Luxurious Grandeur
Price Guide Over $2,000,000
This is the home and lifestyle you’ve been looking for. A statement in luxurious grandeur. Fastidiously presented and cared for. This is unquestionably one of the region’s most exquisite homes.
Mesmerising from the moment you set eyes on this towering executive residence, this home will impress until the last glance with its impeccable interiors and landscaped gardens.
Venturing inside, this masterpiece home boasts an eclectic array of beautifully finished living spaces. The expansive interiors are filled with natural light, boast high ceilings and have an abundance of floor to ceiling windows, which frame the tranquil, picturesque gardens.
The hub of this home is the gorgeous open plan dining/family space, which invitingly spills out onto a private, pristine alfresco with pool and wonderful backyard space. The meticulously designed kitchen has expansive 100mm michelangelo stone benchtops , high quality appliances, integrated informal dining and fully appointed butler’s pantry.
The master bedroom is grand in size with custom made carpentry, large walk through wardrobe and amazing ensuite. Providing functional segregation from the main living spaces, upstairs has three spacious bedrooms, an impeccably-appointed main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, custom laundry and an internal access double garage with ample storage space.
Set within the parliamentary triangle, you can enjoy the ultimate family living in this new designer residence in a winning location.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Relaxing in front of the fireplace and the unparalleled level of quality throughout.
– Custom oversized windows allowing for ample natural light
– Meticulously designed matured gardens and roof top gardens
– Spectacular views
– Home theatre and cellar
– Burnished concrete flooring
– In-slab heating and evaporative cooling
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Clipsal zen light switches
– Ceiling mounted sound system throughout
– Zip hydro tap (instant hot/chilled and sparkling)
– Pool with heat pump
– Outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ
– 100mm michelangelo stone benchtops
– Bosch and Schweigen appliances
– Wifi enabled irrigation system and CCTV system
– Bitochini intercom and wireless (WIFI) access control
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block: 697m2
– Living: 391.47m2
– Alfresco: 47.89m2
– Balcony: 19m2
– Under roofline: 458.3m2
– UCV: $559,000 (2019)
– Council Rates $3,651 pa