Easy-Care, Ideally Located Family Home
Safe inspections strictly via video chat or private appointment. Click the ‘BOOK PRIVATE INSPECTION’ button below.
Maximising space and providing a low-maintenance lifestyle is this four bedroom sanctuary in Harrison. Moments away from parklands, local schools and shopping centres, 8 Elabana Street is the perfect family home, for the young parents or the empty nesters. Occupying a private, corner position in whisper-quiet Elabana Street, this residence offers a stylish lifestyle opportunity, opening onto parkland and just minutes to the delights of Gungahlin’s CBD.
With an expansive living space, separate powder room and guest bedroom downstairs, study nook, master suite, main bathroom and remaining bedrooms upstairs, this flexible floor plan is perfect for the growing family. Step out onto your private balcony from your parents oasis and soak in the sun and greenery with a good book. Easy-care wrap around gardens are perfect for a Sunday afternoon, or venture over to the local parkland for a bike ride with the kids.
The kitchen proves to be the heart of this home, complete with gas cooktop, island bench space and expansive storage. With open plan meals and living, stretching out under the pergola. Enjoy summer evenings entertaining, with plenty of room for all
The Owner’s Favourite Part: The private location, quiet, calm street, and close proximity to parkland.
– Exceptionally quiet and private residential neighbourhood
– Low-maintenance, wrap-around gardens with in-ground irrigation
– Sizeable kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops and ample storage
– North-facing bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Master suite with walk-in-robe and private ensuite
– Main bathroom with separate bath and downstairs powder room
– Double garage off neighbouring Ebor Lane with internal access
– Fresh, neutral interiors showcasing excellent natural light
– Ducted gas heating, two split-system cooling units
– FTTP NBN ready
– Ideally suited to professionals, families and investors alike
– Two minute walk to Mullion Park Playground
– Eight minute walk to Nullarbor Avenue light-rail station
– Ten minute walk to Woolworths on Flemington Road, five minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
– 18 minute drive to the CBD
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 163m2
– Garage size: 45m2
– Year Built: 2007
– EER: 5.0
– Body Corporate: $724.50pq
– Rental Estimate: $570-$600 per week