8 Elabana Street Harrison, ACT 2914
8 Elabana (noun): Refined and relaxed. A nature sanctuary among the birds and the trees in sought-after Well Station.
Occupying a private, corner position in whisper-quiet Elabana Street, this four bedroom residence offers a stylish lifestyle opportunity, opening onto parkland and just minutes to the delights of Gungahlin’s CBD.
Featuring a flexible design, flanked by a private, wrap-around courtyard this home will appeal to those looking for an executive-quality retreat in this central location.
The Owner’s Favourite Part: The private location, adjacent to parkland.
– Exceptionally quiet and private residential neighbourhood
– Low-maintenance, wrap-around gardens with in-ground irrigation
– Sizeable kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops and ample storage
– North-facing bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Two modern bathrooms, main bathroom with separate bath
– Separate downstairs powder room, ideal for guests
– Double garage off neighbouring Ebor Lane with internal access
– Fresh, neutral interiors showcasing excellent natural light
– Ducted gas heating, two split-system cooling units
– FTTP NBN ready
– Ideally suited to professionals, families and investors alike
– Two minute walk to Mullion Park Playground
– Eight minute walk to Nullarbor Avenue light-rail station
– Ten minute walk to Woolworths on Flemington Road, five minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
– 18 minute drive to the CBD
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 163m2
– Garage size: 45m2
– Year Built: 2007
– EER: 5.0
– Body Corporate: $724.50pq
– Rental Estimate: $570-$600 per week.