Modern Family Home, Popular Central Location
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented family residence immediately gives you a sense of comfort and character from the minute you step inside. Situated in a tightly held community in Stirling, 8 Loton Place is positioned on a substantial 1220m2 block. The rear of the home is an entertainer’s dream complimented by delightful established private gardens.
This home is a fabulous opportunity for any family and is perfectly positioned for all kinds of lifestyle benefits, including a short walk to a variety of cafes and restaurants at Cooleman Court, as well as easy access to the Tuggeranong Parkway, Canberra’s CBD, Woden, and Tuggeranong. An added convenience is also the proximity to Mt Stromlo, the Cotter Recreation Area and numerous reputable schools.
The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed for functionality and ease of movement with the island bench as the creative centrepiece. There’s ample preparation room, a pantry and high-quality appliances allowing you to have all the ingredients for serving up tasteful delights. The dining area is conveniently connected to the kitchen and also provides access to the expansive, covered outdoor entertaining area.
The sunken lounge room with adjoining separate space creates an intimate and interactive area for bringing the family together. Options for the separate space include a children’s play space, reading nook or an intimate dining area.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: An entertainers home.The two separate outdoor alfresco areas means there is plenty of space for the whole family and all their friends
– Study (able to be used as a 5th bedroom)
– Approximately 189m2 of living space
– Large outdoor entertaining areas with external power
– Renovated bathrooms and laundry
– Renovated kitchen with quality appliances, granite benchtop and ample pantry
– Large separate air-conditioned office with external access (ideal for small business, recreation room or teenage retreat)
– Level block
– Colourbond fencing
– 1.8m high on external fences
– Dedicated outdoor BBQ space off the kitchen
– Vegetable beds
– Roof replaced six years ago
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Secure workshop storage
– Dog safe backyard
– Window tinting to the front of house windows
– Easy care rear private gardens
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 189m2
– Office: 40.8m2
– Block size: 1220m2
– Construction: 1985
– UV: $460,000
– Rates: $3020 pa