80 McInnes Street Weston, ACT 2611
Nestled amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, this family home is what you are looking for! The modern kitchen is complimented by the formal dining room plus a spacious informal living space, which flows out to superb outdoor entertaining. Showcasing five bedrooms, a modern bathroom and ensuite, garage with a workshop and a secure carport… there is room for the whole family – even the boat!
Cooleman Court is on your doorstep and Westfield Woden and Canberra City Centre within easy reach. With this home offering the best in family living, you will want to #LIVEHERE!
Owners’ Favourite Part: The beautifully manicured gardens and flexible floorplan with room for all the family.
– Formal and informal dining areas
– Beautiful gardens surrounding the home
– Decked outdoor area with pergola
– Modern kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, stone bench tops, glass splash back
– Five bedrooms plus spacious study/guest room
– Modern bathroom and ensuite
– Timber floor boards and plush carpets throughout
– Air conditioning
– Newly replaced heating system
– 15 Solar Panels
– Updated window furnishings
– Close proximity to local parklands, shops and arterial roads
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 708m2
– Living Size: 201m2
– UCV: $390,000 (2017)
– Year Built: 1974
– EER: 1.5
– Council Rates: $2,632 pa
– Rental Potential: $710 – $760 per week