Peaceful Rural Setting with Lucrative Subdivision Opportunity
Inspection by appointment only.
A private oasis, 89 Wyoming Road is the perfect harmony between rural and city living. Set on 46 acres with a tree-lined driveway and spectacular creek frontage, this property is a 15-minute drive from Canberra City.
The options are endless at 89 Wyoming Road with a professional survey identifying a lucrative opportunity to subdivide the property into three separate parcels – subject to council approval. Sell one, two or three of the parcels or simply landbank the opportunity as an investment.
The property boasts a two-storey homestead with 300m2 approx. of living space. The upper level basks in unsurpassed views of the surrounding countryside and is comprised of a stylish open plan kitchen, three separate living spaces, master suite with walk-in robe and second bedroom. The open plan family space and kitchen is the hub of the home and boasts an abundance of cupboard and bench space and walk-in pantry. A covered deck flows off this space and provides a sensational environment for relaxing with friends and family year-round.
The lower level offers a spacious rumpus, kitchenette and an additional four bedrooms plus study, sitting room, laundry and main bathroom. Another huge entertaining space flows off the lower level. A separate resort style spa room with 6-person spa and playroom provides another space to unwind and escape from the daily grind.
89 Wyoming Road is a spectacular opportunity.
– Two storey home with 300m2 approx. living
– Spectacular creek frontage and breathtaking country views from upper level
– Tranquil location within 15 minute drive of Canberra City
– Four separate living spaces including rumpus
– Two covered entertaining areas
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling in family room
– Combustion fireplace
– Master suite boasts stunning outlook and walk-in robe
– LED downlights
– Solar and electric hot water system
– Separate resort style spa house with 6-person spa
– 100,000L metal rainwater tank
– Five picturesque paddocks
– Five dams
– Metal four car garage + metal double garage
– Two stables, two tack rooms and holding yards
– Large chook yard with great shade and water reticulation
– Stock proof fencing
– Outstanding views over frontage of Brook’s Creek
– Potential lucrative three block subdivision opportunity (subject to council approval)
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block size: 46 acres or 18.62 ha
– Living size: 300m2
– Spa house size: 24m2