Spacious Renovated Family Home
9 Lark Place – a fine example of location, space, style!
Generous in size, this fully renovated family home offers a low maintenance lifestyle in a central location with quality finishes throughout. The heart of the home is the open plan kitchen and living with soft close cabinetry, 900mm gas cooktop and stone benchtops with breakfast bar perfect for entertaining with the family. The home boasts a large rumpus/home office with separate entry, perfect for running a home business or as a teenagers’ retreat. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and only moments from Casey Shopping Centre, Ngunnawal Shops and a selection of schools, 9 Lark Place makes for the perfect family home.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Stylish renovations and entertainers’ kitchen.
– Open plan kitchen/living with timber flooring throughout
– Large covered outdoor entertaining
– Renovated kitchen with large 900mm gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and stone benchtops with breakfast bar
– Five good sized bedrooms, master suite with ensuite and floor to ceiling tiling
– Contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and separate bath
– Reverse-cycle heating and cooling unit to lounge
– Perfect family home with option to run business from home
– Central location with easy access to all local amenities
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 466m2
– Living Size: 162m2
– UCV: $265,000 (2018)
– Year Built: 1994
– Renovated: 2018
– EER: 3.0
– Council Rates: $2,016 pa
– Rent: $700 per week month-to-month